(1) Steel handle
(2) Precision dewaxing casting
(3) Casting minimum tolerance: +/-0.1mm
(4) CNC minimum tolerance: +/-0.005mm
1. Material: SUS 304 / SUS 316 (or on your demand)
2. Technics: Precision dewaxing casting, CNC
3. Surface finish: Polishing(mirror), passivation, acid cleaning, temper
4. Surface roughness: Ra 1.6
5. Casting minimum tolerance: +/-0.1mm
6. CNC minimum tolerance: +/-0.005mm
7. Inspection: Slide caliper, microcaliper, projector, 100%
8. Certification: ISO/TS16949:2009
9. Package: Box, wood crate, rust prevention
10. OEM Service: We can produce it according to your drawings or samples.
1. SYLUE promises that we use the real and high quality raw material with material certification.
2. SYLUE uses high Precision Casting machine to Cast the OEM Casting products with the drawings, the mininum tolerance we can make is +/-0.35mm, the max length of the products we can make are 1500mm, and the min length of the products we can make are 2mm.
3.All of the parts from SYLUE are 100% inspected before package with frequent maintained inspection tools.
SYLUE uses typical waterproof export packing with marks.
All of SYLUE products are ISO9001 and TS16949 certificated.
SYLUE is China High-End Machining & Stamping Proudcts Leader,
At SYLUE we have won the trust of our clients with our top quality products and outstanding service,
Our business is built on the following three advantages, namely Top quality, Outstanding service and Reasonable price!
Contact us at once and let‘ s do mutually beneficial business together!
SYLUE is the leading professional OEM manufactory of Auto Parts, hardware, sanitary ware and mechanical items. Product ranges include CNC machining parts, casting parts, Stamping Parts, forged parts, turning parts, pipe fitting, rubber parts, plastic parts and many more.
Sylue is one of the largest and best-established precision parts suppliers in East China. Sylue has grown into a reputable company over the last 20 years as it expanded its market into most European countries as well as America and Japan.
We ensure the highest quality by using only the highest quality raw materials and by subjecting all our products to a rigorous Quality Control System. The quality control of our large-scale production process conforms to ISO9001 standards.
1. Is SYLUE a wholesaler or retail dealer?
Could you accept my order if I'm an end user and only need small quantity?
I'm sorry, but we are large wholesaler and don't do retail business.
2. How about the procedure for order?
Generally speaking, the procedure is usually as follows:-
Send us enquiry by either email or fax, and we will make you detailed offer.
After everything is confirmed, we will send you a Pro forma invoice in which our bank
information is included.
We will arrange production after receipt of 30% deposit. (50% deposit of mould cost)
We make shipment and you pay the balance after produciton finishes,
Full set of original shipping documents will be sent to you by courier after we receive final
Then you can take delivery based on these documents at your port.
3. Could you send me printed catalogue?
I am sorry, but we don't have printed catalogue,
because our main distribution channel is via Internet, only few customers need printed
Also, we always develop new products very quickly, it's unworkable to update printed
catalogue again and again,
It's better for you to bookmark our website and visit it regularly to keep yourself informed of
4. How can I get prices?
Send us your enquiry by either email or fax, we will make you offer soon.
Also, let me know the destination port so that we can advise you shipping cost accordingly.
5. What's your minimum order quantity?
Normally, minimum order quantity is 10000pcs.
6. Can I order some samples before placing batch order and how do you ship them?
Small sample order is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation.
Also, you're kindly requested to pay extra handling cost per small order.
Normally, we can send the samples to you by courier or by air
7. How can I pay for my order?
Payment term for mould cost is 50% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by T/T when
samples are confirmed and before batch order production.
Optional payment terms for batch order is as follows,
1) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, 70% by T/T before shipment.
*We give 0.5% discount on FOB total amount for this payment term.
2) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, 70% in 7 days by T/T against the copy of Bill of
*We do not accept nominated shipping forwarder for this payment term.
In this case, we must use our own forwarder to arrange shipment.
3)100% payment in advance to start production,
*We give 1% discount on FOB total amount for this payment term.
"T/T" means telegraphic transfer, the same as a bank wire transfer.
8. Can I pay by L/C?
Our payment term is usually T/T in the case order is not so big.
L/C is rather too complicated to carry out and it's time costly.
Both of us would be heavily charged by bank too.
If you insist on L/C, we agree.
but your order amount should be more than US$50000.
9. How long does it take to deliver your goods?
Normally, we will effect shipment within 45 days after receipt of 30% deposit.
Transit time depends on your destination port.
10. How to arrange shipping insurance?
We can arrange shipping insurance for you.
11. How will I know when my goods will arrive?
You will be informed of the departure time and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) upon we send
goods out. You can also trace the container or parcel on Internet.
12. What are the documents you provide for clear through customs?
Normally, full original shipping documents based on FOB or CFR includes Bill of lading, Invoice
and Packing list,
and extra insurance policy will be provided based on CIF.
Packing declaration, inspection report and other special documents are also available on
13. How do I handle customs?
Customs can be handled for you by the local clearing agent for some nominal fees which you
have to fix up or else you can do the customs clearing yourself with ease by filling in the
suitable forms and paying the necessary inspection charges.
For details, please inquire with your local customs office or local import broker.
14. Will the goods be delivered to my warehouse after shipping?
In the case of sea shipping, we can only deliver the goods to your destination seaport or other transportation terminal place, not door to door,
It's you who should arrange the inland transit from terminal place to your warehouse.
In the case of small samples delivered by courier, the samples will be given to your hand.
...Contact us if you need more details on Steel Handle. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Casting Parts、Furniture Fitting. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Tool Set
Premium Related Products